This is the one n only C X FLOW. I'm on my grind trying to get this record deal so all the people who love hip-hop won't be mad

Friday, July 10, 2009

R.I.P Michael Jackson



Even though I'm late but it's still shocking that Michael Jackson is gone. He was a father, a son, a brother, and a friend. At his funeral, his daughter Paris Jackson said, "Ever since I was born, my dad has been the greatest father ever imagined. And I just wanna say I love him". Michael will be missed forever. He was an icon. And forever the King Of Pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ME

ME
Hip hop is what I am

About Me

My photo
I'm Chris aka C X FLOW. I'm so sick wit it when it comes to rap. N I have the craziest ideas 4 my clothing line so all yall hataz need to take 10 steps back cuz I'm coming with somethin hot!

Followers